1. Skin color more gray because of less blood flow.
2. Fine vertical lines around the mouth
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks "worn", or "tired" or "droopy." The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
4. Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
The Vampire Facial™ can reduce the signs of aging by saturating the patient’s face with regeneration cells that immediately begin to revitalize tissues.
The Vampire Facial™ procedure involves using Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), a serum containing the patient’s own blood platelets, to stimulate new cell growth. The procedure improves skin complexion and texture.
The treatment is non-invasive, with no side effects or risk of allergic reaction*.
Vampire Facials are always better with a friend!! Have your vampire facial done with your best buddy! Bring in your friend and save $200 on each procedure!
Schedule your very own Vampire Facial Party today!!
How it works:
- Give us the number of people attending your vampire facial party
- We take our materials to the place of your choice and perform vampire facials on party guests in the comfort of your home.
It's that simple. Call and ask us how you can throw your own vampire facial party.